Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lavish Yourself in Pink...

I'm not really a fan of the color pink, I rather purple, but there is always an exception to the rule. How so? Well... PurpleMoon has done it again with a stunning gown called Emma. It has a bundle of flowers to the shoulder and the hip. Attached to each bundle of flowers, you have sheer material flowing gracefully as you walk. The Emma gown can additionally have a train or you can keep it form fitted. It really is a must have! But how much will this breath taking gown cost? How about free? Yep FREE! Surprised? You shouldn't be! PurpleMoon knows the proper way of taking care of their group members. In fact, this gown is a PurpleMoon group gift. Just make sure you have your PurpleMoon VIP tag on. Please also know, it will be available for a limited time, once the next gift is placed up, it is gone. 

To compliment this Emma gown I added Chop Zuey's Symphony of Pauses earrings & bracelet set. This set has just enough sparkle that it's not too bright, but gets a second look! In fact, it was recently updated in the main show room at Chop Zuey. The gems are now brighter and the silver is polished to a sublime shine. 

Finally, Thelma hair from Truth was the last item I picked up to complete my styling. Thelma, comes with or without a bow, additionally the ability to change the color of the bow. Now that I think about it, I believe I have not talked about the store Truth as of yet, so let me give you some back information. Truth was roughly created sometime 2008 and was founded by Truth Hawks. As fashion has evolved over the years so has his designs, which I personally think is the hardest thing to do, especially with mesh! Though I've encountered Truth Hawks a hand full of times, I have always found him to be polite, helpful, and professional.  

 Simple as one, two, three, you have just lavished yourself in pink.







No comments:

Post a Comment