Friday, June 19, 2015

Hiatus!

Goodness it's been sometime since I've blogged. I want to apologize to my followers and sponsors for the delay. I'm sure each of us can relate in some way when RL comes into play, especially with moving across the country! So without further ado, let's get started!

As I'm walking around SL I found myself at Junbug, a store I simply adore! Why? It has such amazing vintage fashions that each gown is a must have. But in today's post I'll be talking about the gown Tomoe-San. As soon as I saw it, I was inspired! The silk gown fitted perfectly to the curve of my frame, the romantic crimson tone that shines and drapes down giving it a stunning touch of timeless style. It was a must buy on the spot! I paired this breathtaking gown with a pair of Aria gloves from PurpleMoon.

Now onto accessories, I needed something just as fabulous as the gown. Where to go? Chop Zuey of course! New release French Kiss will be sure to turn anyone's head! Glamours earrings, necklace, bracelets and ring are an unmistakably perfect for this styling. The set, French Kiss, comes with 10 gem stone and 3 metal options to mix and match as you please, which makes it even better.

Speaking of kiss, how about picking up some lipstick from Madrid Solo Cosmetics called Saturn Spoke. Fierce isn't it?  But let's not forget about the hair. Wanting to do something a bit more modern then the gown, I picked up Caryn from Amacci. This hair comes with changeable flowers, necklace and bracelet (necklace & bracelet not used in this picture).

AND.... that is that! Another lovely styling. I'd love to see if any of these items have inspired you. Don't hesitate to post a link to your flickers that all can see what you came up with.







No comments:

Post a Comment