Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Proper Noble Lady

This gown is enchanting and a wonderful design for any role-player. Made of mesh, the gown has been created with a full skirt and puff sleeves. The collar for this gown is set in lovely jews, which is copyable. Due to this I was able to use the same collar to create a hair piece. The Regina gown comes in 6 different colors and can only be found at We Love Role-Play SIM. Because its so popular, you might experience some lag there, so let me provide you with a direct link to land in front of the item: Regina Gown Direct Landing. To be kept up to date on what is being sold on the We Love Role-Play SIM please visit their website: https://weloveroleplay.wordpress.com.

I'm sure your wondering where I got the hair I am wearing. I will tell! It's an combination of EMO-tions Nefertiti and Eles hair. How? First make a copy of Nefertiti hair and then wear the Eles hair. Next wear the Nefertiti hair and then wear another the copy of the Nefertiti. At this point you are wearing three different hairs. Leave Eles hair where it is at, but for both of the Nefertiti hair move it up closer to the front of the head. Next use your 'edit' menu in your pie chart, you can find this when you click on your avi. In the box that pulls up, you will see 'rotation' use it to shift the first Nefertiti hair to a slight left, then take the copy of Nefertiti and 'rotation' it to the right. There you have it! The same hair from the picture below. Should you need assistants in this please contact me in world.

Wanting to add a touch of accessories for my ears the Bijouxor Design from Alienbear are lovely. They are simple but elegant earrings. When you do buy this item it comes with a necklace and earrings. I know what your thinking, great this might cost a lot since it comes with a necklace. Nope! Try 85Ls for the Bijouxor Design and Ta da! You have your full styling for a proper Noble Lady

My readers, If you need any help with copying the same look I've created please don't hesitate to contact me in world. I'd be happy to help!




No comments:

Post a Comment