Sunday, June 28, 2015

Chain Me Up!

Another shopping day and I found myself at EMO-tions. There I became inspired! I set my sights on the Akora hair, tried a demo and the rest was history. EMO-tions Akora hair comes with a hat (cute bow in the back), 2 sets of attached chains and a necklace. While still in EMO-tions I quickly wandered over to the 'Accessories' section and picked up Una. Of course, I wanted to wear more chains to match Akora, which is why Una suits so perfectly. Una is a set of chainmail top and bottoms, that is simply sexy. When you buy Una, you have your choice of silver or gold and to add a slip cover or not. I couldn't help but select the gold to match Akora and I did add the slips for coverage















Wanting to find something that will add to the amazing works of EMO-tions, I mixed and match PurpleMoon Meryl gloves with Chop Zuey's L'Africaine cuffs bracelets. The outcome defiantly enhanced this styling! The next step is skin. Let's head on over to SilkenMoon where I picked up Signature in the skin tone Moonglow. Isn't it lovely? I think it is!

Finally let's not forget the Regency thigh high boots from Bax Coen Design. Just adds a bit more fashionable sex appeal. What do you think?

And there you have it! Another styling that will have people asking, 'where did you get that?'

To end this blog, I wanted to make these pictures a bit bigger than normal. This outfit really is lovely and I wanted you to see the details of each items. If you have questions on where I got any of the items please don't hesitate to post a comment or shoot me an IM in world: Eibhline Resident


The links below will take you straight to the items that I am wearing in the pictures. Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment