Wednesday, August 19, 2015

500Ls or Less The Red Woman

It's that time again! 500Ls or less! In today's styling I tried another Game of Thrones theme but with a modern twist. One character that is seen, but her story hasn't fully unfolded is Melisandre or commonly known as The Red Woman. Now, where to get good RP items? Les Encantade! Wandering over to Les Encantade I couldn't, at first, make up my mind on which one to buy, but then Persephone caught my eye. Persephone is a lovely red and black silk gown that drops to the floor.  It's trimmed in gold at the bottom of the gown, waist, and plunging neckline. The straps of the Persephone gown is high quality gold metal that matches the accessories of ruby arm bands, necklace, and crown. How could I say no? This assemble comes with almost everything you need! Cost? Try 200Ls! A steal if you ask me!


Next I needed to find long crimson hair similar to The Red Woman. Recalling EMO-tions new release Rosi I rushed over to buy it. Once bought I couldn't forget the final touch of a red lips and VA-LA! You have The Red Woman's styling for a total cost of 445Ls! So.... whatcha waitin for? Click on the hyperlinks below and you'll be in front of the items. It's easy as 1...2....3! Happy shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment