Friday, March 28, 2014

Adorable IceWater Belt Dress

And I do mean adorable! Kayla belted dress from IceWater, has 8 different set in place textures of the dress, however it has a HUD that allows you to the change the top, belt, skirt, and inner skirt to 5 different colors. The price of this dress? 199Ls!

Now, as soon as I tried on Kayla belted dress I wanted to have fun with my styling.  First off, I love history and in RL I often reenactment  history which entails dressing correctly for that era. One part in history I like is the 1920s. Why? Well... women got the right to vote and there's the cute fashion rage of the roaring 20s! So in today's styling I twisted modern day urban chic meets the roaring 1920s.

In the 1920s the Felt hat was all the rage. A Felt hat, with a number of colors, can be found at GizzA Creation as well as the modern day Lisha boots. Using Tina hair from D!va, the PurpleMoon Jules gloves, and finally the 0Ls Black Pearl Necklace Set 2 from JetCity completes this mix of era's assemble.






No comments:

Post a Comment