Sunday, March 30, 2014

500Ls or Less Roses for Mia...

Jewelry... what can I say about jewelry? I've seen stores with a necklace and earrings alone from 500Ls - 1,000Ls each. Let's face it, even if the quality of the jewelry is worth the lindens, it does add up. Especially for those who don't have large amount of lindens. That's why I like mixing up different kind of jewelry designers. Let me show you what I mean.

I cross my heart Roses for Mia jewelry set from MoonDance Boutique is a MUST have! It comes with a necklace, earrings, 2 rings, 2 bracelets, and nails. Yeah, I know what your thinking... 'and how much is that going to cost me?' Try $249Ls. Yes, only $249Ls. Yes you get the necklace, earrings, 2 rings, 2 bracelets, and nails all together for that price of $249Ls.

If you add the free group gift, Patty Gown from PurpleMoon and Judith hair from EMO-tions you looking to spend a total of $494Ls. In other words a model styling of a gown, hat, hair, earrings, necklace, 2 rings, 2 bracelets, nails can cost you the total styling of $494Ls. 

Ready to find out where to get these items? Read below in the 'Please Note' section 



Please Note: It has come to my attention a lot of people don't know the hyperlinks below take you to the location of the items. All you have to do is sign into SL and click the link. Another tab will pop up with a map of SL and the location of the marked place. Click on the 'teleport now', a LM will pop up on your SL screen. Hit the 'teleport' button and it will set you in front of the item. But know some location are changing and because of this I make sure the hyperlink has the name of the designer and name of the item so you can find it.  

Below are hyperlinks with the name of the designer and items. These links will take you to the items.



No comments:

Post a Comment