Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Perfect Runway Hunt 5! Silken Moon & Chop Zuey Couture Jewelery

I am now onto the 2nd post for the Perfect Runway Hunt 5! Instead of doing just one item from the hunt I'll be doing two. This way you can see how perfectly these two hunt items fit together. I love it when this happens!


One of the hunt stops is Chop Zuey Couture Jewelry store and item is breathtaking! This amazing designer Belle Roussel, created a set of earrings (long & short), necklace, four bracelets, and ring. AND you guessed it! Since it's for the hunt only 5Ls.

The second 5L hunt item is from Silken Moon. This hunt item is a fitted mesh Betty corset in poppies. It comes in three sizes, S, M, and L and as you see fits perfectly with Chop Zuey hunt item. Please realize this corset is fitted mesh, which means you may have to update the viewer your using for SL. I learned this because I often forget to update my firestorm.

If you add EMO-tions Shelly hair with HOC Industries Emo flats, and [ZD] Frilled Pencil Skirt, you'll have this total ensemble for the cost of $460Ls! That's right this ensemble is under 500Ls!!

 So whatcha waiting for? Start hunting and have fun! I know I sure did!









No comments:

Post a Comment