Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Runway Perfect Hunt! PurpleMoon

It's finally here! Today starts The Runway Perfect Hunt! What is the Runway Perfect Hunt? It's a hunt that takes place from April 1-30th. There is 50 top designer stores, 50 prizes, and 1 prize to hunt for in each store. The cost of each prize is 5Ls. For the month of April I'll be making a few posts on the prizes in each store. So let's get started!

The PurpleMoon's hunt prize is the Franca gown in blue. Where is it located in the store? I can't tell but it's worth finding!


As for the rest of this styling... I'd be happy to share where the location is! I used EMO-tions Aurelia hair and AlienBear's Mayru bracelets, necklace, & tiara.

(This picture will not load correctly on this site. Better quality on my flickr: Up Klos Photography )


No comments:

Post a Comment