Monday, June 9, 2014

Row, Row, Row, your Boat...

don't go very far. Okay, so rowing may not be my “thing”, but at least I'll be looking cute doing it! I owe that to Prism Design, who recently released Leah, and just in time for summer! Leah comes with a shirt, panties, skirt, and belt AND as I said, it's cute, cute, CUTE!


While trying to find the right accessories, I went and did a searching on marketplace. I was looking for something more specific then what I normally wear. Luckily, I found a necklace and bangles that complement the causal chic ensemble Leah. The necklace and bangles are 10Ls each AND you can change them to 15 different colors. Yes, I did say 10Ls.

Because of the recent hot weather already creeping up, the final accessory I added to my ensemble was a sunhat. Sadly, the only way to get this sunhat is to buy the GoGo hair from LeLutka. But GoGo is a great buy too! There is a very good chance you'll wear that hair and use the hat for more than one outfit or styling.


Here's something you may not know about these pictures, the 'wind blowing in my hair' is not a Photoshop trick! In fact, it's one of the newer release from EMO-tions called Windblown 7. I've already had a number of people asking me about this hair so when you wear it know you'll turn heads.









No comments:

Post a Comment