Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Sweetheart at Sweethearts Jazz Club

Though I am lacking my 'sweetheart' (KokoMapiya), I can still count myself as a sweetheart at Sweethearts Jazz Club. With Prism Designs new release Lisette you will be the talk of the club. The stunning sequences dress with an irritable side slit shows an elegant but daring lady. The white fur boa adds a touch of old fashion class, complimenting this sequence delight.

The jewelry is simply a must have! From Chop Zuey, Betty 2.0 is texture changing set that comes with necklace, 2 bracelets, & earrings. A selection of 6 different metals and 20 glass beads. You have to admit it makes it very easy to mix and match with any outfit!

The Rochelle hair, from LeLutka, keeps my styling at a modern day 1920's flapper. While Bax Coen Design Ankle Boots and Soft Shine Panty Hose in white 10 keeps me warm from the winter weather.







No comments:

Post a Comment