Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's Raining, it's Pouring....

Where I live in RL doesn't get a lot of snow, but we do get a lot of rain. Walking barefoot in the rain is always fun. I make sure to stop and play in the puddles. Even as an adult, I try to find time to do the things I always loved to do as a child. Playing in the rain was one of them. I'm sure most of us has been caught in the rain a time or two, but there's a difference when you want to be there. In any event, when I was styling the new Ela hair from EMO-tions, it reminded me being caught in the rain. Let's say if I ever want to be caught in the rain, I'd be wearing this Uli dress from Prism Design. The pattern of the dress is unique with a elegant spiral design. The trim of the dress at the neck and sleeves is a lovely glittery red. The designer brings the same glittery red texture back again but in a form of a cute belt tied off in a bow. The Bax Coen Design Ankle Boots and Soft Shine Pantyhose complete this rainy day look.






No comments:

Post a Comment