Sunday, July 19, 2015

Are You Going To Scarborough Fair....

Or maybe the Hair Fair & Medieval Fair V? I went to both! It seems my period styling’s have yet to come to an end and today's blog post is no different.

If you've been a follower for a while now you'd know I did a blog post on the Hair Fair last year called What Is The Hair Fair.... BUT for those of you who haven't.... that's okay!  Let me recap at bit, depending on the designer at the Hair Fair a certain percentage of the proceeds will go toward "Wigs for Kids" Charity.  The one I've selected is from [ Oblivion ] called Middle-Age 032. It suited perfectly for the new release by Les Encantades called Grace. But Grace can only be found at the Medieval Fair, which ends TODAY, July 19th. Oh! The Grace gown is only 200Ls, yet again another amazing design at an affordable price. Now, the down side to my knowledge is once both fairs are over, these two items will be gone. AKA this means act fast to go buy them. All you have to do is click the hyperlinks below and you will be standing right in front of them. No hunting them down is needed.

Now I haven't forgotten about the accessories. Wanting to find something that brings attention, I head over to Chop Zuey and picked up the jewelry set called Paparazzi III. In this styling you can see the shimmering bracelets and necklace are breathtaking. However, the necklace you see in this picture is actually three of the same necklaces. What I did with this styling is layer the same necklace one on top of the other. If you need assistance in getting your necklace to look this way please IM me in world, Eibhline Resident.

AND there we have it! Yet another period piece styling that will have any person bow deeply before you saying, "Your majesty" I'd like to end this blog post with one of my favorite songs. For those of you who got the title of my post, bravo & brava! For the people who didn't, please enjoy this youtube video below.







No comments:

Post a Comment