Friday, July 3, 2015

Masquerade!

It seems I'm inspired to do more period piece stylings. In today's styling let's switch the era around to 18th century and attend a Masquerade Ball. To attend a Masquerade Ball the first thing I needed is the perfect gown. Vengeful Threads here I come! There I saw Carmilla and snatched it up! Carmilla comes with this stunning gown, matching earrings and chocker. Accessories included!

Next I needed to dazzle the lords and ladies with my fabulous Antoinette hair from EMO-tions. The final touch, the color changeable Curiata Mask from Illusions. This mask was also used in my Mardi Gras post on March 5, 2014. You can always find a way to reuse items! It does help that this mask is color changeable too.

AND there we have have! All ready for a Masquerade Ball! Be warned with this styling people will want to know who's behind that mask. Don't believe me? How about this, while I was taking the picture a number of people IMed me commenting how stunning I looked. One even did an animation of falling to the ground and then IMed me saying, "Your loveliness is overwhelming"

Let's end this post with the song 'Masquerade' from The Phantom of the Opera. Happy shopping!







No comments:

Post a Comment