Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Introduction

Hello followers! 
    
I thought for my first blog post to create an introduction. This way you know what to expect when following me. When I blog, I like to include where I got each item with hyperlinks. The name of the hyperlinks are what the items are called but the link itself will take you to that location. At times I will put prices of items especially if it's an amazing deal!  

I will also have some style under 500Ls posts and a mix of my thoughts on certain topics. 

I would like to encourage each of you to share any comments you may have about the my blog posts. If there's something I didn't list and you want to know where I got it from, just ask. I'm sure you're not the only one wondering and I'm happy to help in any way I can. 

I'm an overall friendly person, too friendly at times, so consider yourself warned! If you want to find me in SL or InWorld I'm under Eibhline Von Klos. 

I look forward to sharing theses posts with you. So let's begin! 


This elegant number I came across is from Utopia called Sun Queen. This Sun Queen gown comes with 3 tops, a few different accessories, and changes with the skirt (train or without). While I was taking my pictures for this blog someone next to me was wearing same gown but didn't realize it. She commented how she's been admiring my gown and when I told her it's the same dress she was wearing, she didn't believe it. I explained it depends how the person styles it. Luckily, her and you will be able to style this look by the end of this post.
  

The jewelry I chose to add is from FineSmith called Maziar in gold, while the hair is from Amacci called Rina.















FineSmith: Maziar - Gold

Utopia: Sun Queen

Amacci: Rina - Natural Copper


No comments:

Post a Comment