Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A New Designer IceWater

Wanna know a secret?


I love it when I find or hear about new designers that are awesome! Now, I don't know about you but I think it's hard to find new designers that have good quality clothes. Luckily, my wonderful partner pointed me in the direction of a new brand called IceWater. IceWater has a mix of men and female urban clothes of good quality at affordable prices!


The top I'm wearing is called Kate Bustier paired with the Veronica Mini Shorts. The Kate Bustier costs $199Ls and comes with a HUD of 8 colors. While the Veronica Mini Shorts is the same price but comes with a HUD of 11 colors. The Carmen hair is from EMO-tions, the Otsumami earrings MANDALA, the BAX Coen Regency Boots in black leather, and finally a tattoo from iNKZ called Bad to the Bone.

Ready? Set! SHOP!







No comments:

Post a Comment