Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Designer! [Kawaii Dolls]

Have you heard of [Kawaii Dolls]? I haven't until I came upon them recently. [Kawaii Dolls] is a NEW causal chic store by a designer named Catlyn Sahara. Her line of chic causal wear is done with a bright color pallet that leaves a refreshing styling for anyone who wears it. It's also a wonderful place to start if your looking for something new but at a good price.


Out of the selection at Catlyn's store, I was first drawn to the Mikon Wild Dress in Leopard. With the Mikon Wild Dress in Leopard only costing $250Ls you will be looking fierce before you know it. I decided such a fierce dress needs fierce hair, LeLutka Dolce hair does it right! Adding the GizzA Boho Set in stone and N'Core Cinq in black to finalizes this styling.

In today's styling I wanted to change my skin tone to a darker color. When I wear this skin a lot of people ask me where I got it from. This skin is from Glance Skins and it's called Anais. Currently there is no longer an in-world location or marketplace for this store but I hope it comes back soon!

Please note: The pictures in this post seem to change to poor quality. Please find the better quality ones ones here: [Up Klos Photography] Thank you and sorry!






No comments:

Post a Comment