Friday, November 21, 2014

Simply Emo-tions!

It's a sick day in RL and instead of curling up under the blankets for rest, I am posting! I suppose even being scolded by Koko makes me want to post all the more. Must come with being stubborn. Though my RL body is feeling sick, my SL avi is looking fierce and it's brought to you by one store. Yes, ONE store, Emo-tions! There you will find the hair, earrings, necklace, bracelet, ring, and corset. The Medusa hair does come with this wicked crown, so don't need to hunt for that item. The Empress corset is mesh, be sure to try on a demo ahead of time, and what I love about this corset is the coverage in the front. Normally corsets stop at your waist yet with the Empress corset drops down lower with panties and it's all in one piece. The back of the corset does show a bit of booty but if you don't mind to dare to be bare, your good to go! 

The Cecile jewelry set is simple stunning and can be changed into 5 different colors with 2 metal settings. The pieces of jewelry has an vintage touch to it, which can also be worn with an evening gown or cocktail dress. This attire is amazing by far, but if you want to add a touch of colors for the lips and eyes head over to Silken Moon, which has a wide range of selections.

On a different note, I have come to find a lot of people have asked me if the pictures I take are with a green screen backdrop. They are not. In fact each picture I take is normally on a SIM in SL. Additionally, my picture hardly get touched by PS. For example, this picture before was taken on certain wind-light settings in world, snapped, uploaded, resized and putting a watermark in PS, then posted here. What you see is what SL provides for you, it's just a matter of learning how to take the photo. If your interested in learning more about photography, I teach a Photography class at Regal. Don't hesitate to IM me in world or comment below for more information. 






No comments:

Post a Comment