Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Face of Chop Zuey Finalist

In todays post I'm going to try something a little different by putting the links to each item in the sentence instead of below the picture. This means if you want pick up the items I am wearing find the orange hyperlinks. I'll make sure it easy to find, but so much has happened since the last time I posted, but the exciting news is I became one of the finalist in The Face of Chop Zuey 2015. I can honest say I wasn't so sure about entering. I've been modeling for over 6 years in SL and after a while you just want to step back & helps other models then be one. Well that's how it is with me. In any case, I decided to enter based on being in love with Chop Zuey Jewelry and wanting to help promote Belle's amazing creations. Belle is a dear friend of mine, who I simply adore! She has inspired me in both SL & RL. As her friend, I want to support her in everything she does. The fact that she makes amazing creations is always a plus too! 

To enter the contest a picture must be submitted of yourself wearing Chop Zuey.  The stunning set I've selected is called, Sea Mist. I felt this jewelry set reminds me of another time, and I set off to the SIM of Rome to shoot this picture. The hair used for this shot is from EMO-tions called Stormy Lana, while my gown is from GizzA called Kallisto Dress.


The second challenge was set to be a runway challenge. The styling theme was Jewelry Couture: Truly a jewel of the Amazon. This Chop Zuey Love & Geometry set of a necklace, bracelet and earring will send anyone into battle with pride. The necklace has been transformed into not only a skirt but also a crown. The earrings set placed upon the boots to give it a shine. The upper arms graced with the bracelets as arm bands. This attire sets any warrior's heart ablaze.   


The grand final for The Face of Chop Zuey 2015 will be this weekend on Saturday, November 22, at 10:00am slt. I hope you can all attend!


No comments:

Post a Comment