Friday, November 28, 2014

The Face of Chop Zuey 2015 Results

Did you make it to the finals of The Face of Chop Zuey 2015? In case you didn't hear, the officially winner was the talented Rehana Seljan. I want to give her a shout out and say congratulations! You were fabulous! For the rest of the models who competed it was a fun ride and wonderful to be on the runway with each of you.

Though the contest is over, I wanted to share the rest of my experience to my followers & friends. In the final we were given two stylings to complete. The first was to select two pieces from a list of 16 sets of jewelry and then style using both pieces together. Luckily the one item on the list was the one I thought up a great styling for, yet selection of the 2nd piece I wanted took me a few minutes to figure out. I wrote up my style card script and here is the final result: I love the holidays and in the spirit of the holidays, this take on a Russian Nutcrack ballerina will make you spread the holiday cheer. The dress & hat created from the dazzling Out Damned Spot choker in silver and red. The hat displaying ornaments from the Out Damned Spot earrings, while the bracelets used for the wrists and boot trim in silver & red. The eyebrow jewelry called Splendor Fall makes this simply.... eye catching! Glistening from the ears, trickles down the lovely Splendor Fall earrings in black. As she gracefully turns her holiday dance is complete.


The second styling was to done by The Don Quixote Collection. From this collection 2 items had to be selected to mix & match. I will say this collection was challenging to mix! Each piece in this collection is one of a kind set that stands out in different ways. However, I selected two pieces and created styling and style card: Trimmed branches from the Knight of the Woeful Countenance necklace transformed into a bodice and crown, with bracelets symbolizes her ice crystal abilities. The silver Speak to Me in Love Poems body wrap clings to her waist and boots as this ice fairy makes her prance elegantly about the winter wonderland. For no such beauty in the season of winter can be contained by anyone but Chop Zuey alone.


Overall, The Face of Chop Zuey is one contest I will never forget. I want to say thank you to Belle Roussel  But also Thank you to Frolic Mills & Ponchituti Boucher for an unforgettable contest. Contestants I wish you all the very best in your future and happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment