Monday, January 5, 2015

Have You Heard?

About Vengeful Threads? If not, let me tell you! Vengeful Threads was created by Vixn Dagger. Not only is her designs amazingly priced, but her creations are made from the passion she has for fashion. She is a designer to admire! One of her many beautiful items I have in my wardrobe is the XPose Xtreme. XPose Xtreme comes with a ruffle skirt, thong, shoulder pieces, strap bracelets, and laced up boots. But here's the catch, well a rather good catch! You can only buy this outfit in an 8 color pack. I know what your thinking, 'Great! A fatback and how much will that cost me?'. Let me answer your thoughts with the price of 499Ls and each color is as vibrate as the next! I had a hard time selecting which color I wanted to use for my blog and with each vibrate color you don't have to worry about finding matching boots since Vixn was thoughtful to supply it!

Before you go pick up this amazing ensemble be sure to have Slink High Barefeet. To be able to wear these sexy laced up boots there needs to be worn with Slink High Barefeet.


The skin worn for this style is the group gift from Silken Moon. To join the Silken Moon group it costs 99Ls, however they have a number of group gifts and deals to make it well worth it! Case in point, this stunning skin! While your there, stop over to the 'Lips' section and pick up Luna Pinks. Luna Pinks packs contains four lip colors for 75Ls. The one worn in this picture is from the Luna Pinks package called magenta. 

To match the makeup and Xpose Xtreme ensemble I found Day The World Went Away hair from Exile. The color from the wild fusion was perfect to follow the theme of fantasy warrior! But why stop there? I rushed over to [MANDALA] to pick up Fantasy Elf Ears changing the accessories to suit the attire tipping the ears in a silver.  

Oh and my sword? It was something I just had laying around. You should never go around SL without one! If you need any help at all in finding the items or want to know in greater detail about the styling don't hesitate to contact me in world. 


Please Note: When you take the tp to Vengeful Threads you will be dropped into House of Rfyre. Follow the red arrow on your screen and you will find where Xpose Xtreme is easily! Your teleports await below!

Vengeful Threads - XPose Xtreme


No comments:

Post a Comment