Sunday, January 11, 2015

Make A Wish From the WishBox

It's not often I get the chance to get off the Regal Estate SIM and do some SL traveling. Luckily, I got sometime this week and I found a delightful role-play store called [WishBox]. There I found this Cage Dress in blue and I was inspired! This is my version of The Jetsons and Hunger Games meet the victorian era. What do you think?


To keep the futuristic feel through-out the ensemble I added the Zibska Ortensia Collar to not only the neckline but upper arms, lower arms, and boot huggers. Zibska does allow editing rights to their items, which I love, I was able to find the perfect color from the flowers on the Cage Dress and I was able to apply it to the Ortensia Collars. If you want the shade coloring I used under the color, not texture, I'd be happy to give it! Please contact me in world for the numbers. The boots are from Neurolab Inc. called Activa 2 in electro white.

Boudoir Baroque Flower Wig suited best when I wanted to top off the look. The wig of beautiful white flowers is modifiable. I was able to change the colors of each flower I wanted. I added the blue colored I used for the Ortensia Collars to match. But I didn't stop there! I went to Redgrave and Glam Affair to buy SilverSnow & Shironuri lashes. Finally the makeup ES Butterfly eyeshadow and Karla lipstick from Silken Moon.

Both pictures taken for this post was in different wind light settings in SL. Neither of these pictures were modified in color. They are raw snap shots which has only been cropped and watermarked. If you want the location of the SIM I took these pictures please find it here: Solandria SIM










2 comments: