Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Prepare For Les Encantade

Remember the SIM called Genre? If not, Genre is a SIM where certain designers are selected to place out unique creations. There I found a new store called Les Encantades and I fell in love. Les Encantade is created by the talented Anouk Haiku. Anouk creations consists of stunning role-play medieval, gothic, and fantasy ensembles. I can tell you this much, her designs inspires me! Radella is one  I must share. Radella is an enchanting gown with fur collar (removable), gold trim waist line & bust, and has gold stars trickling down the shimming fabric of the floor length skirt. But that's all not all!  It comes with an unique tiara and shoulder accessory. The unique shoulder accessory I wanted to use again for the bracelets. Luckily the items are easily copyable! I took Chop Zuey L'Aricaine cuffs and attached the copy items of the shoulder accessory to the cuffs. Then ta-da! You have matching bracelets!

Now, time for hair! Cadice Deux from Zibska suits beautifully. It's modifiable which allowed me to add blue streaks, bring back the blue in the gown. The same blue color I used for the streaks I was able to use for the modifiable, U Color It makeup set from Madrid Solo Cosmetics. In case you want to do the same. The color code for the blue that I used for hair and makeup is - Red: 26, Green: 69,  Blue: 96. Wanting to break up the coloring, I added another makeup from Madrid Solo Cosmetics Insanity Plea in gold. The complete styling reminds me of the Hunger Games meets the 1700s. What do you think? It makes me want to say, "May the odds ever be in your favor." 

I wanted to show Radella gown in different wind light settings because the gown is beautiful.


Radella gown can only be found on the Genre SIM. Please know this stunning creation will be available until January 31, 2015. 








No comments:

Post a Comment