Thursday, January 8, 2015

In Summer!

I am starting to have an itch of wanting for summer, so I popped over to Prism Design. Searching the store I went to summer collection. I'm wanting something bright I found Kay Summer Set in summer wind. Well, I wanted summer and not only did the colors give it away but the name did too. Kay Summer Set comes with bright yellow flower pattern high weighs skirt, a wide green belt, a low cut double layered shirt, and match green bracelets. After putting it on, this adorable ensemble made my day brighter and it was because of choice in colors Prism Designs selected. Now I needed the right hair and accessories.... but where to go? I know! LeLutka and Chop Zuey, if you haven't noticed I often favor these stores!

I stopped off at LeLutka first to pick up Helen. Helen comes with a choice of bow, crown, or go without either. Last stop, Chop Zuey, Chartreuse Swizzle Set completes this 'in summer' styling. The Chartreuse Swizzle comes with a necklace, earrings, and ring. Each piece crafted beautifully! 

Now, just for my Frozen fans, as the song goes... The hot and the cold are both so intense, put 'em together, it just make sense! ratdadat dadadadoo! Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle, but put me in summer and I'll be a....HAPPY SNOWMAN!







No comments:

Post a Comment